2015. december 7., hétfő

My Top 5 Christmas Movie

1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
My every-Christmas-time favourite. No Christmas without Grinch despite I don't like Jim Carrey at all. This film is the only exception.It's uniquely funny, near to disgusting but not reaching that. I've seen it so many times, I mostly know the whole movie word by word but can't get bored of watching it againg and again.Although it's a basic Christmas story about love etc. Oh and the main thing: consumer society judging about unreasonable overspending. Perfect!

2. Polar Express
Beautiful graphics. Cute story. Magical atmosphere. We get to the North Pole, we seem to see and get to know everything behind the myth of Christmas but in the end the only thing that we really know and believe that miracles are existing.

3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Not especially Christmas movie but kind of "faith in humanity restored" story and it plays in winter. There are unpredictible things and you shouldn't be skeptic or greed unless you're not ready for kickbacks.
I love Johnny Depp. He's so multifaceted. The worlds made by Tim Burton are absolutely amazing. It's not a coincidence that my all-time favourite movie is Alice in Wonderland. I've been liking the story before the movie was made but it's another story.

4. The Nightmare Before Christmas
Tim Burton again. I like these somehow plasticine made-of graphics. There's some spooky, some disgustingy and some self-realization even though things aren't happening the way that our "hero" planned them.

5. Arthur Christmas
Typical saving the Christmas story. Or not eventually. Awkwardly funny and cute.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése